START YOUR STUDIES
WITHIN YOUR OWN FOUR WALLS.
OR A ROOM IN A SHARED APARTMENT
short distances to the university
food and leisure options
metres to the university
DO I LIVE?
You are new in Wiesbaden and you want to start your studies here? Then choose Studio 152 as your new home. Find out here what awaits you!
Studio 152 is located in the Rheingau district, which is home to historic Art Nouveau buildings and close to the city-centre.
- RheinMain University of Applied Sciences: 800 m
- EBS University of Business and Law: 3 km
- Fresenius University of Applied Sciences: 1.5 km
- Wiesbaden Central Station: 2.2 km
- City centre: 2.2 km
- Modern Lidl supermarket on the ground floor of Studio 152
The colourful mix of pubs, restaurants and cafés around Studio 152 means you can quickly find yourself a favourite hangout. In just a few minutes you can also reach many sports facilities.
- “Kleinfeldchen/Stadtarchiv” bus stop in front of the building
- Bike rental station just across the street
- Car sharing station close-by
- 11 minutes to the city centre by public transport
DO I LIVE?
In Studio 152 you will find your home in a brand new and well-designed apartment building.
- 157 single apartments – types S-XL (21 to 35 m²)
- 19 two-person apartments (rooms from 10 to 19 m²)
- 6 three-person apartments (rooms from10 to 19 m²)
You can make yourself cosy both in the apartment as well as in your shared flat. In your personal area you will always find:
- Bed (1 m x 2 m)
- Desk with swivel chair and table lamp
- Internet access
In your apartment or your shared kitchen you will find:
- Glass ceramic cooking hobs
- Fridge with freezer
Of course, the amenities in Studio 152 also include a modern bathroom, which is available in every apartment and shared apartment.
- In-house washing and drying facilities
- Ample bicycle parking spaces in the underground garage
- Internet available
You get an apartment from 530 € per month, while a room in a shared apartment is available from 440 €. All utilities (electricity, water, heating, internet) are included.
Thank you for your interest in our apartments. Please see our answers to the most common questions below and feel free to give us a call in case you have any further questions.